FOR SENIOR GAY MEN
FACILITATED NO FEE
Are you a senior gay, bisexual, or transgendered man
who is looking for any of the following?
· A safe space to be “out” with similar older men
· A community after the loss of a partner or other significant friends
· Social connection to break out of isolation
· Expansion of your social network
· Inexpensive, accessible, comfortable opportunities to be engaged with others
· A chosen “family” if you are estranged from your family or have no biological family nearby
Come check out a new group
that can provide support and social connection
for residents of Northampton and neighboring communities.
The group meets weekly
on Fridays from 1:00 to 2:30 pm at the
Northampton Senior Center, 67 Conz St.
It is a drop-in group, so you don’t have to attend every week, and there is no fee to participate. Join us for the first meeting and
help us design the group, so it can meet the needs of all who are interested.
For more information, call David at (413) 746-5210 or email him at email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: This group is endorsed, but not run, by the Men's Resource Center for Change.